Our next club meeting is on Wednesday May 1st.
WELCOME TO THE ROCHESTER BASSMASTERS WEBSITE
We encourage you to explore the pages of our site and to provide feedback regarding the website’s content, and suggestions regarding improvements or additions. Please visit our Contact Us section for information on who to contact with questions or suggestions.
Our club normally meets on the first Wednesday and third Thursday of each month. We meet at the Olympia Family Restaurant, 2380 Lyell Avenue, Rochester, NY 14606 at 7:00 PM. Meetings consist of short reports from our committees followed many nights by a program with a special guest speaker or sponsor.
We welcome non-boaters as well as boaters. Our points tournaments allow pairing for all non-boaters and we do not require boater-to-boater pairing. Please review our 2019 Tournament Rules and 2019 Schedule for additional information on our points tournaments.
Please visit our Rochester Junior Bassmasters page for information on the 2019 youth events and tournaments.
2019 Tournament Schedule, click here.
2019 Jersey ordering information:
- Email [email protected] an provide jersey style (listed below), size, name on front, name on back, sleeve length, and billing/shipping address information. Atomic personnel will work with you to get your jersey ordered.
- Go to www.atomicbassjerseys.com and follow the process to order a jersey. Design the jersey with any style/color, as it does not matter. In the additional notes portion of the order form, indicate that you are ordering a 2019 Rochester Bassmasters jersey. Then add jersey to the cart and proceed to check out.
Standard – $90
Pro Style – $95
Hoodie – $115
Jim B video talk about the 2019 AOY Lakes (teaser)
News & Events
2018 Angler of the Year Rod Brown accepts his trophy at the awards banquet on April 6th.
The first RBM preseason tournament on May 11th at Cayuga Lake is complete see results! 5 best fish
- RBM 1st Preseason tournament was a huge success with some pretty big weights!. (see results above for the 5 best fish from each team)
- Our next Pre season Tournament is open to the public on May 25th at Conesus Lake. Contact [email protected] for more information
- see rules on the upper right of this home page, Limit 30 boats
- The field will follow a catch and release format, using MLF scales (club provided). This will be a team (2 person per team) event, with top 3 places getting paid 1st place $1000.00.
- These events would not be possible without title sponsors like Tradewins Financials. Further details to follow!